Old September 19th 07, 10:04 AM posted to sci.space.shuttle
Derek Lyons

Default President Ron Paul might let the Space Shuttle flying beyond 2010. :-)

wrote:

On Sep 15, 8:27 pm, Damon Hill wrote:
Craig Fink wrote :

Hopefully, President Ron Paul would privatize the Space Shuttle
Program.

Private Enterprise, first thing I'd do after purchasing Enterprise on
E-Bay would be to move the LOX, LH2 lines inside the Orbiter.

Using magic technology to connect the lines in the Orbiter to the
tanks?

They were probably never installed on Enterprise, since it only
flew drop tests.

Enteprise was indeed never equipped with the IPS plumbing that later
orbiters were since it was to fly the ALT flights first, and it was
not required hardware. However the capacity to install them was
retained.

Enterprise was never fitted with many things a flight Orbiter comes
standard with - and is also fitted with many things a flight Orbiter
doesn't have.

D.
--
Touch-twice life. Eat. Drink. Laugh.