Old September 29th 05, 05:27 PM
Herb Schaltegger

Default Films about Corona

Just FYI, fellow s.s.h'ers. I ran across this link over at
DefenseTech. It's to a series of films about the Corona program. One
is a 1972 CIA-made film about the Corona program that's been
declassified since about 1995 but never widely disseminated. It's now
been digitized and made available for download in a variety of formats.
Also available are a number of other talks and presentations from the
1995 "Piercing the Curtain" conference.

Here's the link:

http://www.thememoryhole.org/nro/corona_films.htm

--
"Fame may be fleeting but obscurity is forever." ~Anonymous
"I believe as little as possible and know as much as I can."