Old April 23rd 16, 10:48 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

On Friday, April 22, 2016 at 1:53:28 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
A cool 60F as of 1:45 PM PDT here in Gresham. Calm but with morning rain..

A cougar has been spotted 6 times here in Gresham in the last few days! Three pet cats have been found dead! Cougars live up in the mountains around here. I saw one a couple of times when I was a boy, but for some reason I was not afraid. They are a big animal!

The primary election comes to Oregon next month. For a rare occasion, Oregon's vote might be of interest.

Double-A

Cool and sunny.No clouds.Will go to beach Sunday.Have met a new friend Lewis he flies his own plane.Its holds 6 people but I'm not going up. He has been driving me around now that Sandy is gone. He likes cars so we think alike Im building boat #3 at his house.Just for fishing.Will hold 6 Trebert