Old September 27th 07, 01:24 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.skeptic,sci.archaeology
[email protected]

Default E = mc˛ ... 102nd birthday of a well covered up plagiarism by the Einstein Retard

On Sep 26, 5:23 pm, Sjouke Burry
Dark matter is power (mv). It means it is measured by power: mass and
velocity (so to speak speed of power).

I tried to submit it and received:

Thanks very much for your submission to Theory & Science. I have
conferred with several members of the review board with respect to
your submission. Unfortunately, based upon the feedback that I have
received, I am afraid we will not be able to consider your submission
for publication. I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news, however, I
wish you the best of luck in placing your article in another venue.

You should know that it is very easy to keep trolls out of publications!!!

Molestation in the streets and online are of stalking. There are
stalkoholic
individuals, as for Google, online pleases their torturous
inclinations.
Such individuals live in darkness, as if half their brains is missing
and
obsessed obout horrors, tortures, insane obsessions. Also related to
impotence.