Old June 18th 05, 06:55 PM
Scott Lowther

Rand Simberg wrote:

On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 10:35:12 -0500, in a place far, far away, Herb
Schaltegger made the
phosphor on my monitor glow in such a way as to indicate that:

"Giving aid and comfort to the enemy" used to be a crime.

I regret that fooling with my killfile let me see a post by Lowther,
but . . .

Going to war under knowingly false pretenses,

Why does this bizarre delusion persist

Simple: politics. The United States in a state of collapse is what the
Left likes best; so if they can't actually have that collpase, they'll
pretend that it's there in the hopes that they can depress everyone.