Old June 3rd 04, 12:58 PM
Herb Schaltegger

(LaDonna Wyss) wrote:

2. Scott is not the best at explaining evidence, although he does his
best. Gus Grissom, Ed White, and Roger Chaffee all had, as the second
PRIMARY cause of death HEMORRHAGIC pulmonary edema. This type of P.E.
takes 15 to 20 minutes to develop,

Says you, the "HpyWife." Let's see your medical credentials and some
citations to authority.

and P.E. does not develop
post-mortem. As for one person' comment that the doctors on scene
were in the best position to determine the crew's fate: The doctors
were ordered by security NOT to proceed to the Command Module until
7PM, and did not arrive at the White Room until 7:02, 31 minutes after
the fire. By then it was too late. Finally on this point: The only
medical intervention needed to revers both apoxia (the first primary
cause of death) and hemorrhagic pulmonary edema was oxygen. Prompt
medical treatment would have saved all three men.

Do you even know what "hemorrhagic pulmonary edema" means? Citations to
texts on medical treatment (preferably texts on emergency respiratory
therapy) would be a lot more convincing than a bald assertion thrust
into a usenet discussion.

3. My own, independent investigation has not only confirmed Scott's
allegations but has also revealed much more supporting evidence.

I'm sure it has. Run into anyone offering to sell you a bridge while
you were at it?

--
Herb Schaltegger, B.S., J.D.
Reformed Aerospace Engineer