Old March 26th 16, 08:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Is LIGO for Real???

On Saturday, March 26, 2016 at 4:00:05 AM UTC-7, wrote:
Herbert Glazier
On Monday, February 22, 2016 at 1:00:57 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
How much of the world believe LIGO found gravity waves when two black holes hit 1.3 billion miles from Earth? TreBert

Will LIGO solve the mystery of "gamma ray bursts"? trebert

That's the first time I've heard Bert ask a sensible question.
Good job Bert!

Tho LIGO isn't designed to detect gamma radiation, it may be that we* can find a correlation between a gravitational wave detection event and a gamma ray burster from the same location.

*they

LIGO, spigo! One observation does not a confirmation make.

Double-A