Old October 9th 03, 11:32 PM
Stuf4

Default Microgravity parable

From Dave Fowler:
(Stuf4)

I hope this analogy helps to illuminate the fundamental problem with
the widely used terminology: zero/microgravity.

No.... it just proves again that you're the same smug, self-satisfied jerk that
you always were.....

It is said that, "You can't please everyone."

But my understanding of the way things work is that -you can't please
*anyone*- beside yourself. They must find their own happiness, and if
they happen to be malcontent that is their choice, not mine. So I
would agree with the part about me being self-satisfied, and I
consider that to be a worthy goal.

Perhaps Polonius said it best: "to thine own self be true".

~ CT