Old March 15th 16, 02:01 AM posted to sci.skeptic,sci.space.policy,sci.astro,alt.alien.research,alt.alien.visitors
Jeff Findley[_6_]

Default The face on Mars

In article l-
september.org, says...

Last night I heard an interview with Richard Hoagland in which he said
that the face on Mars could not be a trick of light and shadow since
it turned up in two images taken 30 hours apart.

Hogland is wrong. There are other pictures, from orbit, which show no
"face". Humans are "hard wired" to see faces in things.

Jeff