Old February 20th 16, 01:31 AM posted to sci.astro
Peter Riedt

Default Kepler's 3rd revision3

On Friday, February 19, 2016 at 9:03:11 PM UTC+8, Poutnik wrote:
Dne pátek 19. února 2016 13:30:06 UTC+1 Peter Riedt napsal(a):
K3 revision3

By popular demand I revised the calculation of Kepler's third law constant using only data I cannot accused of to have tampered with. The data (orbital period in earth years and semi major axis in AU) was sourced from https://www.princeton.edu/~willman/planetary with the comment that all orbital characteristics are specified with respect to the Solar system's barycenter and the J2000.0 ecliptic.

opy SMA(AU) t2/r3
MER 0.240847 0.3870993 1.000
VEN 0.615197 0.7233360 1.000
EAR 1.000017 1.0000030 1.000