Old July 12th 13, 09:00 PM
kurt stocklmeir kurt stocklmeir is offline
Member

Default speed of gravity

Gravity moves at an almost infinite speed. Gravitational waves move at an almost infinite speed.

God created the universe. I think the universe is not old. It is probably true stars associated with binary stars were created at the same time but a lot of them have different ages using theories that people use at this time. The same is true for 3 stars orbiting the same center of mass. The same is true for galaxies that are part of galaxy clusters. People do not know how old the universe is. People do not know how old stars are. People do not know how old galaxies are.

God will punish people of the U.S. if they let bad people be judges, district attorneys and police. Good people will look at my video many times to increase number - replay does not increase number.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BV_RaVVGrt8

Kurt Stocklmeir