Old July 6th 13, 04:48 AM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

Default Chapt25 planet cores evidence #1625 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

Chapt25 planet cores evidence #1625 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

Now in the below old post, I still seem to have trouble accounting for the denser cores of satellites of the gas giants versus the gas giants. Perhaps those can be reconciled with the idea that the satellites were captured asteroid objects by Jupiter and grew via Dirac new radioactivities. So the satellite will have the same age as Jupiter, but since it started with a dense core, it maintains a dense core.

Newsgroups: sci.physics, sci.astro, sci.math
From: Archimedes Plutonium
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2011 12:21:13 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: ... Planet and Star Core Evidence

Sometimes you really have to be awfully lucky to find a single piece
Â*of evidence that destroys not just one
Â*heavily touted theory that is widely accepted but two theories. The
Â*evidence I speak of is the cores of the
Â*Sun and the planets and their satellites and the cores of stars. The
two theories that are
Â*destroyed by these cores is the
Â*Big Bang and the Nebular Dust Cloud theories.
Evidence: The iron core of the Sun is huge, but not as huge as the
Â*cores of Mercury and Earth in terms of relative density. Earth has
the
Â*most dense mass in our Solar System followed by Mercury. Mercury is
Â*essentially one big core with a small
Â*mantle and crust. The core of the Sun is very hot and is not a
Â*solid. The cores of Jupiter and Saturn satellites
Â*such as Io, and Europa and Titan are what this issue is all about
for
Â*they are anomalous to the cores of their parent
Â*Outer Planets. The cores of Io and Europa closely match the core of
Â*Earth and Mercury relative to the rest
Â*of the body. So one cannot have a Io or Europa develop from a
Nebular
Â*Dust Cloud.
Â*The cores of Jupiter and Saturn are small relative to their own
Â*satellites and relative
Â*to Earth and Mercury.
I dare any physicist to run a computer simulation where you start the
Â*Solar System
Â*with a Nebular Dust Cloud theory and end up with the cores of the
Â*present situation.
Â*There is no physics that I know of that can give us a Io and a
Europa
Â*that is
Â*so anomalous.
And the cores of the Solar System is a dating or age reckoning
Â*measure. Just
Â*as stars that are old have a large iron core. So the Sun and Inner-
Â*planets because
Â*of their large cores are twice as old as the Outer-planets and their
Â*satellites.
So because our Solar System has two layered ages of 5 billion and 10
Â*billion years
Â*old, means that the Big Bang theory cannot be true with its single
age
Â*but must have
Â*different layered ages.
So here we have a obvious measurable fact of cores for the Solar
Â*System and those
Â*data do not support either the Big Bang theory or Nebular Dust Cloud
Â*theory.
Â*What the core data supports is the Atom Totality theory and the
Â*Growing Solar
Â*System from Dirac new-radioactivity theory.
I think this is a very valuable and precious evidence,
Â*for we cannot have a broad and wide and consistent understanding of
Â*the Cosmos
Â*if we do not understand the most important features of our own Solar
Â*System that
Â*is directly related to the Cosmos. And the basic feature is the
cores
Â*of Sun, of
Â*planets and of satellites.
The issue of cores is so important for Cosmology as it is for
geology. For one, it is more believable of an issue than are many astronomical measures and observations because it is our own backyard so to speak. And because of the enormous hidden assumptions that goes into all measuring and observing outside our solar system. Most binary star claims have enormous hidden assumptions that goes into their reckoning of whether two stars are binary or not binary. The Freedman vs. Sandage debate over age of stars and age of Cosmos is a contentious and fudging debate where many "excuses" can enter and so logic and science is debauched. But when we have our own Solar System measurements come into the
picture as to whether Big Bang or Atom Totality is true, it is much more difficult to have hidden assumptions and to deny the data andÂ*evidence.
Alright, Schools still do not teach students "how to think" but mostly
how to be
a parrot of the text and lecturer.
Now think for a moment as to how much iron is in the Sun if it were
0.01% of the total
Sun's composition? Would that iron be greater than the iron found in
Earth or in
Jupiter?
Would that iron be anomalous to what the Nebular Dust Cloud would
predict?
If the Nebular Dust Cloud theory was correct, then the amount of
overall iron found
in Jupiter should be far greater than any of its satellites and the
iron found in Jupiter
should be on par in overall amount to that found in the Sun. But the
iron overall amount
is far different between Sun and Jupiter.

Granted, I probably overstated that by saying iron core of the Sun. I should have said something to the effect of a overall-iron composition is larger than the total mass of Earth.

There maybe a iron layer in the Sun and the Sun maybe a core of dense
heavy elements. Maybe our detection
instruments have not yet evolved to such a delicate measuring of the
Sun center.
Anyway, in overall summary, the Solar System simply does not agree of
its chemistry composition of the interiors of the bodies as per iron
with the Nebular Dust Cloud theory. Why the inner planets are so dense
of cores is contradictory to a Solar System built by a Nebular Dust
Cloud.
Instead of a iron core, I mean something more to the effect of "overall iron composition" within the entire body. So that concept of Overall
Iron Composition is anomalous with the Nebular Dust Cloud theory, but
not anomalous with Dirac's new-radioactivities. In Dirac's new
radioactivities, we multiply the atoms upward with age of the body. So
that Earth is twice the overall-iron-composition than Jupiter because
it is twice as old. Now I am not saying that Europa is older than
Jupiter because of overall iron composition, but that Jupiter has the
same overall-iron-composition as does
Europa, and the problem is that the astronomers have never measured or
able to accurately measure the iron within Jupiter to verify.
And the overall-iron-composition of the Sun is on par with the Earth's
overall iron composition, indicating that Earth and Sun are of the
same age-- 8 to 10 billion years old.

AP