Old September 11th 08, 01:07 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.environment
BradGuth

Default United States Falling Behind EVERYONE In Physics, Science,Rockets, EVERYTHING.

On Sep 10, 9:45 pm, "hanson" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

Thomas Elifritz "kT"
wrote in ...
Last time I checked the plumbing, I was mammalia
animalia. Do you even have any actual plumbing?

hanson wrote:

Oh my gawd!... you have interests in my plumbing?
... ahahaha... Stay away from me, Thomas, I do not
subscribe to that particular orientation... ahaha...

kT cranked himself & wrote:
So you **** out your mouth and excrete through your
nostrils. Nature must have a reason for it.
Maybe it's the uncontrollable laugh.

"BradGuth" wrote
The human species is chuck full of genetic faults, as
well as having lost more than 90% of them really good
or nifty DNA codes withing just the past few hundred
thousand years (aka reverse evolution).

hanson wrote:

ahahaha.. if any of your statement is true then it is manifest
in your inability to attribute properly.... (now corrected)

But your sweeping statement is characteristic of folks
who are convinced to know it all and who sincerely do
believe to be the Chosen ones who determine and
control the state of what a human being should be... [1]

Brad, there are no genetic faults nor are there any losses
of DNA, except in the mind of those [1] who issue such
emotionally heuristic, arbitrary and artificial chosen
"standards", which are nothing more then their own
tormented beliefs,... ahahaha.. like your ZioNazi/DARPA
cabal, of which you apparently either have fallen victim to
or have become a dues-paying member of.....

Thanks for the laughs, Bradavir Gutherovski... ahaha..
AHAHAHAHA... hahahahahanson

What part of human DNA code is perfectly adapted to the extremes of
life on Earth?

Why do humans not have the capabilities of what so many other forms of
complex life have to work with?

Why is the human species so unusually frail and otherwise deficient of
genetic survival logic or expertise?

Denial of whatever's bad and ugly is what kept Hitler going strong.
Is that you?

~ Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth BG