Old June 28th 05, 09:48 AM
nytecam[_1_] nytecam[_1_] is offline
Senior Member

Location: london-uk

[quote=Pete Lawrence]I'm sure that bird *is* stuffed - it never seems to move!

http://www.digitalsky.org.uk/20050627/2005-06-27.html

No sign of Saturn in the horizon hugging murk.
--
Pete

Nice Pete - no Saturn from sea-horizon-less Surrey but fair view between the neighbours houses posted at http://home.freeuk.com/m.gavin/conjunct.htm [plug/plug]! Think those pics that do show Saturn have be Photoshop tweaked but we'd never do that would we Pete!

BTW - saw choppers out from Portsmouth do from Littlehampton beach yesterday afternoon - did wave but you didn't respond:-}

Nytecam
51N 0.1W