Old June 5th 06, 05:59 AM posted to sci.space.history

Default Titan Descent Data Movie with Bells and Whistles - Movie

On Fri, 5 May 2006 07:25:33 -0500, "g. beat" @spam protected
wrote:

... the last part of this movie - after the Huygens probe lands on Titan
surface - we see three vertical image slices.

Why does the left image slice (of the 3) - show an astronaut's foot print?

....They were being symbolic, and not implying that they'd found a
footprint on Titan. Apparently quite a few idiots, dolts and dip****s
made that conclusion, although I will give the Titan imaging team
their props for ignoring those twits and leaving the movie as-is.

....FYI, I've shown this to quite a few people over the past couple of
weeks, including former "Tool Time" lady Teri Weigel. They *ALL* loved
it, especially the CRUNCH :-)
OM

--

] Let's face it: Sometimes you *need* [