Old September 13th 12, 01:16 PM posted to sci.space.history
Dean

Default The Moon Has Helium!

On Wednesday, September 12, 2012 8:12:10 PM UTC-4, Brad Guth wrote:
On Sep 12, 5:35*am, Dean wrote:

On Tuesday, September 11, 2012 5:12:16 PM UTC-4, Brad Guth wrote:

On Sep 10, 5:13*am, Dean wrote:

On Sunday, September 9, 2012 10:42:36 PM UTC-4, Brad Guth wrote:

On Sep 9, 11:18*am, Dean wrote:

You are certifiably insane.

Your inability to contribute any sort of deductive science as to the

geology and metallicity of our moon, is proof positive that you and

others of your kind feel like you are being put at risk by way of my

topics and replies.

No, your topics consist of cutting and pasting technical statements to generate an apparently educated personna. You've had your arguments shot down so many times that the flames are continuous.

At least my flames are honestly independent and without ulterior

motives, whereas I bet your flames have a status-quo stench about

them.

Can you tell us what sort of minerals or raw elements make any of

these colors?

The moon is not monochromatic nor inert:

Moon’s natural *surface colors are those of all the perfectly natural

minerals as they unavoidably react to the visible and UV spectrum, as

only better viewed with having their natural color/hue saturation

cranked up, as otherwise there’s no false or artificial colors added.

Define "raw element"?

Helium, uranium, thorium, radium, titanium, iron, sodium and so on.

Other than helium, I doubt if any of those are present in raw form.