Old November 5th 16, 07:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

The rainy season has returned. 54F and raining as of 12 noon PDT here in Gresham. Overcast and calm. Looks like a break in the rain after tomorrow.

I was glad to see they put the fence back up in my back yard. The workers on the Dutch Bros. project are putting in a rate Saturday effort today. Must be they are getting behind schedule. Can't wait for my first cup of Dutch Bros. coffee!

I saw another business closing on the way to the library. A car stereo place. The Farmers' Market is closed for the winter. But that's seasonal.

My friend Janet has sent me a couple emails. Seems she spent some days in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico during October.

Double-A