Old March 29th 07, 06:29 PM posted to sci.space.station,sci.space.history,alt.astronomy,alt.alien.visitors,alt.usenet.kooks
Warhol[_1_]

Default Report: 'Progress' fireball nearly hit Chilean jetliner over southern Pacific

On Mar 29, 1:46 am, Phineas T Puddleduck
wrote:
On 29/3/07 00:42, in roups.com, "Warhol"

wrote:
As if dont know how you vermin think... when you say white you mean
black... I known I remain your favorite... come on admit this... you
love Me... you stinking Rat... speak truth.

What If told Ye next Week I stop posting since I must travel to the
jungle...for 2 years... will ye miss me?

Copying Zanthius now - we went for six months to Africa!

--

I dont even known who he is and already you make illusion that are
pure inventions...

I am African... so its Normal That I go to Africa... even knowing
Africa is Hell on Earth...but much choice I really dont have, since
the civilized word is fallen to low conditions, and it keeps sucking
up the resource for the Rich, while the poor are deying in very harse
conditions... No man has become individual that seeks to destroy his
brothers house... No you dont see... and dont hear...

go to any great city and find some one who has time for his brother,
sister, Mother or father... no man has lost the value's , and believes
only what he sees on TV.

I still have my opinion...