Old March 29th 07, 12:42 AM posted to sci.space.station,sci.space.history,alt.astronomy,alt.alien.visitors,alt.usenet.kooks
Warhol[_2_]

Default Report: 'Progress' fireball nearly hit Chilean jetliner over southern Pacific

On Mar 29, 1:26 am, Phineas T Puddleduck
wrote:
On 29/3/07 00:23, in groups.com, "Warhol"

wrote:
Who would you believe me or the immortal than even can't explain the
history of own gran'da'dy

Him. I think he's the real deal, unlike you. I'm sure countless other
hundreds of your ex-followers are currently getting down with the
crystalline.

--

ahhh... you stinking slime ball... the crystalline they dont have
anyway... the Great Secret shall be mine and for my followers...

if you dont belief just check all the writtings... none can confirm
their words while I have only to open to the bible to proof my
point...

As if dont know how you vermin think... when you say white you mean
black... I known I remain your favorite... come on admit this... you
love Me... you stinking Rat... speak truth.

What If told Ye next Week I stop posting since I must travel to the
jungle...for 2 years... will ye miss me?