Old November 22nd 14, 06:01 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Geoff[_4_]

Default Trouble with WA0CKY messages

On 2014-11-22 03:54:20 +0000, Anders Eklöf said:

Geoff wrote:

I displayed the message in raw form in Agent, copy-pasted it into
UltraEdit and looked at it in Hex and it has two cr/lf's following the
WA0CKY. I don't know if they were transformed by Agent as it retrieved
the message. Can you suggest a news client for OSX? I can check it on
my MacBook Pro.

I'm using MacSOUP, which is text-only, and Thoth.
You could also try Unison, which was recently released as freeware.

The WA0CKY posts all decode correctly in Unison. Nice program. Not as
flexible as Forte Agent for getting at the guts of a post, but a nice
tool.