Old November 22nd 14, 03:54 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Anders Eklöf

Default Trouble with WA0CKY messages

Geoff wrote:

I displayed the message in raw form in Agent, copy-pasted it into
UltraEdit and looked at it in Hex and it has two cr/lf's following the
WA0CKY. I don't know if they were transformed by Agent as it retrieved
the message. Can you suggest a news client for OSX? I can check it on
my MacBook Pro.

I'm using MacSOUP, which is text-only, and Thoth.
You could also try Unison, which was recently released as freeware.

--
I recommend Macs to my friends, and Windows machines
to those whom I don't mind billing by the hour