Old May 22nd 04, 12:39 AM
jacob navia

Default Towers on mars surface?

"Marco A. Cruz Q." a écrit dans le message de
om...
Cool picture!. I found making full [shift] zoom on the horizon,
something like "towers": a small vertical line with a thick dot on the
top of it. What is it?

Check:

http://www.panoramas.dk/fullscreen3/f2_mars.html

There is nothing human in Mars. Nor faces nor towers nor
airports nor washing machines.

Methane points to something breathing though, but
there is nothing human. Maybe something alive
(sulfur loving cold adapted bacteria maybe) but nothing
symbolic or even remotely human.

I find it much more interesting like that. How boring would
be if there were faces, towers, the same old story.

No. There is nothing human. I saw that "tower" too,
but it is likely a vertical rock. We will see in a few days as
the rover nears the hills.