Old January 13th 18, 10:15 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Alain Fournier[_3_]

Default No Zuma Zombie

On Jan/13/2018 at 4:45 PM, David Spain wrote :
As I mentioned over on the A-Rocket mailing list. If the amateur
satellite tracking community finds it then I'd say it was a success at
least in the sense that it achieved orbit.

Rumors based on Congressional leakage is that it did not. If no
sightings are found by the tracking community I'd say that pretty well
sums it up as a failure.

Stealth technology does exist. If it's black, small and has a very small
radar signature, and if you make a small orbit change with a cold gas
thruster, it is very hard to spot it.

Alain Fournier