Old February 4th 17, 04:21 PM posted to sci.space.history
Jeff Findley[_6_]

Default Debbie Reynolds and Space History

In article ,
says...

...and this is the *very thing* that killed Gus Grissom and his crew 50 years ago last week. He and his fellow astronauts got habituated to not taking action when there were clear signs that action was needed to be taken.

Debbie was a critical step in that process that led to their death.

Absolute idiocy.

Unless you believe in magic, which really has no place in a "sci"
newsgroup.

Jeff