Old December 8th 08, 08:16 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Rick Johnson[_2_]

Default M1 with FLT100

Fabio wrote:
Hi to all,

Saturday night i had a beautiful night, even if the moon at first
quarter was disturbing a lot.

I did some Moon shots and later a DSO image of M1.
I used the SXVF-H9C on the W.O. FLT110 F7 guided with SXV on Televue
Pronto plus a Losmandy GM11 with Gemini.
The night was first a little windy then it was good, +3°C at 600m
altitude. Unusual for the period, usually temperature is varying between
-1 to -3.

http://www.fabioh2o.it/Images/DeepSky/deep80.htm

Comments are appreciated.

Regards
Fabio

Excellent. I can't get much at all with a half moon except with narrow
band filters. Your image looks as if there was no moon in the sky.

Rick