Old May 28th 08, 07:26 PM posted to sci.space.history
Damien Valentine

Default I thought: "There's a lot of jade on Mars!"

On May 27, 11:23*pm, OM wrote:

...As for the bit about making Ricky "Silver Spoon" Schroeder gay and
all that, while I did applaud the attempt to add racial diversity to
the Wildfire team, they could have simply kept Ruth Levitt as she was
in the original film and filled that particular minority slot.

And then they go and kill him off! And mutilate his body! I don't
know if there's such a thing as "passive-aggressive homophobia", but
jeez...