Old June 26th 03, 05:54 PM
Aladar

Default Help with Stellar Evolution

(Greg Hennessy) wrote in message ...
In article ,
Aladar wrote:
The correct theoretical values should be examined against the
observations; and I claim that the GPS observation in the right
direction and in the right magnitude have shown the difference!

If you claim this, then show the math. And make sure you include data
from both Low Earth Orbit, and from a GPS orbit.

You are so eager to ask from me the math for everything, corrected,
when you were not even noticed for 87 years that the solution is in
error?!

You have not demonstrated that the GR solution is inconsistent with
the data given the known errors.

OK! How about this minor problem: you are talking about black holes,
inventing superheavy black holes in the centers of galaxies - when
this is only follows from the erratic solution, based on assumption of
point mass in empty space! In essence you are using a circular
argument: you arrive to a POINT MASS - which was the initial axiom!

I would say, the fact that there are no real observations supporting
the existence of black holes - it by itself proves that the GR
solution is inconsistent with the reality.

You have not demonstrated that your
formulation is a better fit to the data than GR.

Don't disregard please the 77 reports! It is interesting that any time
you try to get a precision measurement of GR effect you have to make
corrections for something else! Indeed, always into the direction,
which is closer to my theoretical predictions!

Don't forget about the Hubble redshift! In my representation it is the
photon expansion, energy loss during progression!

When you consider all sides of my representation (just the GR, but QM
as well, if you want!) you will find that indeed my formulation is a
better fit to the data than GR! BUt please, make the effort!

If you wish to do either, fine, but you are repeating claims that have
not been substantiated.

Excuse me, but what do you say about the black holes?!?! How many
years are you repeating claims which have not been substantiated?! Or
the pp fusion?! How many years you are repeating claims that have not
been substantiated?! Not to mention the big bang and expanding
UNiverse hoax...

The correct theoretical values should be examined against the
observations; and I claim that the GPS observation in the right
direction and in the right magnitude have shown the difference!

And you present the math to support this statement where?

Its coming...

Cheers!
Aladar
http://stolmarphysics.com