Old March 25th 04, 11:36 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Default Big Bang Busted in Science Classes for High Schools

Hi Nightbat The search for the truth is what science is all about.Best
to leave out words like "facts" Beast to think in every direction,as
long as it makes good science. The BB theory answers more questions than
the steady state theory. Gamow theorized that if there was a BB its
temperature would now be 3K Many years later the universe's temperature
was measured at 2.73K(see what I mean.) Nightbat a better theory would
answer more questions. The BB is the best theory man has come up with.
It has lots of good physics in its favor. It fits with GR,QM,and the
string theory. It fits in with my density of the universe theory.(had
for years) I theorize the smallest gravity can squeeze the mass
of our known universe is the size of a Planck length,and that is in all
of its spatial dimensions. That thinking fits well with the string
theory as to the dimension of a singularity. Bert