Old February 16th 18, 12:29 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Jeff Findley[_6_]

Default SpaceX pricing

In article ,
says...

On 2018-02-15 20:32, Greg (Strider) Moore wrote:

Or more likely, re-scope the mission fly on multiple Falcon Heavy flights.
Fly Falcon Heavy multiple times and you're still cheaper than SLS.

NASA will run its token test flight on SLS around the moon and back.
Then, when it runs out of SSMEs and asks Congress to fund contruction of
more SSMEs, it will be told to use commercial launch services. (aka
Falcon Heavy or whatever).

You've been told about 100 times RS-25E ("E" for expendable) is already
funded. Please get that through your thick skull.

Jeff