Old April 23rd 04, 09:28 AM
Anthony Frost

Default NASA Studying Russian 12-month Plan

In message
"Revision" wrote:

"Dave Fowler"
Actually, I think there's a legal problem, too. Russian
law prohibits Russian
spacecraft being commanded by non-Russians, IIRC.

Uh probably so.

Hmmm, so with Foale being born in England, and Kalieri in one of the
Baltic states, which one's the Russian? :-)

There is another solution of course. "Hello, we'd like to buy a Soyuz.
Please train this person to be its commander and this one as the
flight engineer. Here's some money." Not a Russian craft then...

Anthony

--
| Weather prediction will never be accurate until we |
| kill all the butterflies |