Old October 4th 18, 09:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default It's Autumn in the Northwest ...

A cool 61F now as of 1:45 PM here in Gresham. Partly cloudy but dry. Wind west at 4 mph. Humidity 46%.

A storm expected tomorrow! That hurricane that just missed Hawaii is now headed our way! It should bring us lots of stormy weather tomorrow! Battening down the hatches!

I walked up the street this morning and filled up a bag with acorns. The squirrels just love them. I think that's their natural food.

Had a good lunch with Kim yesterday at the buffet. But she has given up on the Spanish lessons for now.

Double-A