Old May 5th 14, 02:29 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Brian Tung[_5_]

Default Climate change will change thing, not for the better

Chris L Peterson wrote:
You presume correctly. Whether mine or some inadvertent autocorrect
feature I can't say. I have no doubt that there are some who lack the
wits to detect the error, however...

Well, to be sure, they probably lack the will, not the wits, right?

(Been in too many fruitless debates in which someone insisted on taking
an inadvertent slip as iron-clad evidence that I subconsciously cleaved
to his point of view. Sometimes, I think patriotism and a certain kind
of depraved literalism run neck and neck as last refuge.)

--
Brian Tung
The Astronomy Corner at http://www.astronomycorner.net/