Old May 4th 14, 10:51 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Chris L Peterson

Default Climate change will change thing, not for the better

On Sun, 4 May 2014 12:28:28 -0700 (PDT), Quadibloc
wrote:

On Sunday, May 4, 2014 10:02:24 AM UTC-6, Chris L Peterson wrote:
I have suggested we enact laws that are based on my
views which don't also reflect the will of society.

But then you're admitting he's right! Typo, I presume.

You presume correctly. Whether mine or some inadvertent autocorrect
feature I can't say. I have no doubt that there are some who lack the
wits to detect the error, however...