Old December 2nd 12, 04:01 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,sci.astro
mpc755

Default Aether has mass

On Dec 1, 10:35*pm, Brad Guth wrote:

Sounds great, and even a little fantastic, but why do you need my
approval?

Imagine what a real mainstream astrophysicist is going to say about
your aether. *Convincing little old me isn't going to get your "aether
theory of everything" all that far, unless my GuthVenus or the LSE-CM/
ISS pays off.

Any chance that aether can be utilized to relocate the orbit of our
moon, pushed or pulled out to Earth L1?

*Brad Guth,Brad_Guth,Brad.Guth,BradGuth,BG,Guth Usenet/”Guth
Venus”,GuthVenus
*“GuthVenus” 1:1, plus 10x resample/enlargement of the area in
question:
*https://picasaweb.google.com/1027362...Guth#slideshow....

Correctly understanding the physics of nature has to start somewhere.