Old September 14th 10, 12:04 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
Pat Flannery

Default OT - Glenn Beck shows us all what _real_ courage looks like

On 9/13/2010 9:28 AM, kT wrote:

Pat isn't a kook.

The evidence doesn't support your conclusion.

---auk and Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. are thataway.

The evidence supports the conclusion that Pat is a gifted and wildly
imaginative writer.

i.e. - a kook.

The evidence supports the conclusion that you are a
nutjob.

i.e. - a human being.

Back into the killfile with you, Tommy-Boy. There are far and away more
amusing kooks than you on which I can waste some time.

Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries thinks she's 'normal. That's just plain kooky!

You know, as long as the two of you are alternately praising and damning
me (and each other) could you at least snip the quoted previous
postings, so I can get down to the actual new postings where I'm God's
gift to man or completely insane more quickly while reading them? ;-)

Pat