Old September 11th 10, 01:09 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
kT

Default OT - Glenn Beck shows us all what _real_ courage looks like

On 9/10/2010 1:20 PM, Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries wrote:
kT wrote:
On 9/8/2010 7:11 AM, Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries wrote:
Pat Flannery wrote:
On 9/7/2010 8:31 PM, Greg D. Moore (Strider) wrote:
Fred J. McCall wrote:
Well, Roundly Cheeseburger and Fries, why are you all twitching
and screaming? Poor Sensitive Pat can't stand up for himself? Or
perhaps he's bright enough to realize he doesn't need to, unlike,
say, YOU.

You're missing the point yet once again. There's nothing for him to
to stand up for. In fact I'm not sure Pat would stand for much.

Why, no sooner than had I finished writing my last posting on this
subject than there came a knock on the door, and who should be
standing there but two Mormons!
Immediately I invited them in, which surprised them to no end, as
the normal response they get is people slamming the door in their
face so hard that a Mormon missionary's success is measured by how
many times he's had his nose broken.
"Now, let's get to the bottom of this Santa Claus stuff in relation
to The Church Of Latter Day Saints." I said, and asked them if they
would like anything to eat or drink.
"Just warm water and stale bread for us..." they replied "...as we
wish to remain pure."
"That's too bad, as I've just finished grilling three filet mignons
and have opened a bottle of Chateau Petrus, but I admire your
piety." "Although we wish to remain pure, it is sometimes
impossible in a wicked world like this...I do hope you let the
Petrus air properly, as I see it's vintage 1998, and that year was
noted for a bit more of a tannin bite than most." was their answer,
and I think I got only around half an once of that wine when all
was said and done; but as yet they were hesitant to talk about the
man in red, as it is considered a church teaching known to only a
select few. When we were deep into the second bottle of Laphroaig whisky
and on
our third Havana cigar, they finally spilled the beans on the
matter. It seem that Santa Claus was really the angel Macaroni,
brother of Moroni, and his elves are nothing less than the Ten Lost
Tribes Of Israel, condemned to live at the North Pole for their
disbelief in the divinity of Jesus and drinking coffee.
I also found out that Michael Jackson is now also an angel, and
ruling a planet of zombie children orbiting a star named Kolob or
Kobal, (their speech was becoming somewhat slurred by now) which is
apparently at war with the Cylons.
They asked me if I wanted to become an angel also, and also get to
rule a planet. "Hot Damn, Yes!" was my reply "I want the planet
Mongo, and I want to inflict my will on those filthy Hawkmen so
severely that they will wish they'd never been hatched!"
"Everyone wants to rule Mongo...but it's already taken...Hitler is
running it." they responded.
"Hitler was a Mormon?" I asked in astonishment.
"It's a fact we don't advertise much, but you note he neither smoked
or drank." was their reply. "Would you settle for The Planet Of The
Vampires?" I told them I would think about it.
When we had finished the third bottle of Laphroaig they had to call
it an evening, as they had to be up early the next morning to beat
the crap out of some Jehovah's Witnesses who had been seen going
door-to-door in the neighborhood. "This is our turf, and no way are
we going to let those mofo's go treading around on it. We are going
to cut their white asses." ;-)

I'm glad you were able to clear that up. Thank you for your hard
work.

Pat needs to get a blog. Something like this :

http://cosmic.lifeform.org

Pat isn't a kook.

The evidence doesn't support your conclusion.