Old September 8th 10, 08:15 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
Pat Flannery

Default OT - Glenn Beck shows us all what _real_ courage looks like

On 9/8/2010 7:28 AM, Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries wrote:

Really, really upset.

Here, have a cookie.

There was another knock on the door this morning, and it was those same
two guys again, but this time they were wearing fake noses and
mustaches, and claiming to be Seventh Day Adventists.
"I'll bet you're wondering what Seventh Day Adventists think about Santa
Claus." one said "...and we'd be glad to tell if you happened to have
any Lobsters and Dom Pérignon Champagne lying around."
"Ah, you can't fool me this time." I replied, "You're some of those damn
Norski Lutherans pulling one of off your jokes again at the expense of
us decent Irish Catholics! We'll have none of that here!"
"He's on to us Sven! The Irish aren't as dumb as they say!" said the
taller of the two. "Yah, you betcha Ole...but I'll bet they're _nearly_
as dumb as they say." said the short one. They both laughed at this
witticism and were off in a flash. ;-)

Pat