Old December 14th 09, 01:19 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
[email protected]

Default global warming hoax

On Dec 13, 9:23 pm, Pierre Vandevenne wrote:
On 13 déc, 18:08, wrote:

You may call me a Anura Borealis if you want, it will not offend me.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=USian

Oh, do you know the meaning of the word "sometimes"?

Now, I know that if you were poorly fed as a kid

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/s...toryId=5023829

NPR is biased and generally anti-American. The "P" should stand for
"Propaganda."

Here, read this:

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/da...on_in_Belgium/

you could suffer from several deficiencies but "sometimes" is an easy
word, isn't it?

There is really no reason to coin a term such as "USian" except as a
pejorative, and that certainly seems to be your reason for using it.
I remind you that your country was liberated the American military,
but perhaps you or your ancestors got along well with your German
occupiers. That might explain your attitude.