Old December 13th 09, 05:08 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
[email protected]

Default global warming hoax

On Dec 12, 8:48 am, Pierre Vandevenne wrote:
On Dec 12, 2:25 pm, wrote:

Probably about 0.76 %, considering the number of repeat offenders.
And BTW, we call ourselves "Americans" because we refer to the place
we live, our homeland, as "America." Your constant and childish use
of the term "USians" is offensive.

It's just a demonym (no connection with demons). AFAIC, there are
Canadians, USians, Panameans, etc...
You may call me a Anura Borealis if you want, it will not offend me.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=USian

Your continued use of the term says all that any reasonable, logical
and respectable person needs to know about you.

Quadibloc is not clever at all.

Well, while I often disagree with him on political issues, I do
respect his intelligence.

Not surprising. Even among lower forms of life there is still a
hierarchy.