Old February 16th 07, 06:50 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
Fred J. McCall

Default Bye-bye INF treaty?

Pat Flannery wrote:

:Remember how I said pulling out of the ABM treaty was a dumb move,
:because the Russians would think that any treaty we had with them wasn't
:worth the paper it was written on?
:Well, guess what?:
:http://www.spacewar.com/reports/Russ...reaty_999.html

So, if the Russians have no plans to shoot at Europe, what is the
problem?

So, if the Russians have no plans to shoot at Europe, what do they
want to get back into the IRBM business for?

So, who do you think the Europeans will blame for the Russians
building a nuclear arsenal aimed straight at them?

territory."
--G. Behn