Old February 16th 07, 06:04 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
Derek Lyons

Default Bye-bye INF treaty?

"Allen Thomson" wrote:

"What Russia Has to Be Afraid Of

"It is highly likely that the missile threat from "problem" states is
not the genuine reason for the creation of the missile defense system
by the Americans. The real motivation of the multibillion-dollar
undertaking is the desire to expand U.S. military and strategic
capacities and constrict those of other states that have nuclear
missiles,

Which should surprise no one - as America tends to work in such a
fashion as to support and further it's own national goals. What
bothers me is that so many deluded people accept _other nations_ doing
so (supporting and furthering) - but boggle at the concept of the US
doing so.

D.
--
Touch-twice life. Eat. Drink. Laugh.