Old December 15th 05, 01:31 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history

Default CEV to be made commercially available

Pat Flannery wrote:
Dave O'Neill wrote:

You've posted something like, according to Google, 25% of the content
of this particular Newsgroup.

What was really amazing was that sometimes it seemed like he was posting
for 24 or 36 hours straight with no sleep.
That's when I first suspected that he might be something other than
human. I think he first suspected that he might be something other than
human decades ago. :-D

I know what you mean.

The phrase that started to spring to mind with Rand was "the gentlemen
protests too much" whenever this behaviour was pointed out to him.

It is sometimes interesting to see the alien mindset at work though as
his world view is so "out there" compared to, well, pretty much
everybody I know.

Dave