Old October 31st 08, 11:52 PM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.geo.earthquakes
don findlay

Default Stuart (the silly goose) - aka Chicken Man - is cooked.

don findlay wrote:

Was - *Pinging Stuart Weinstein on the logic of Plate Tectonics*.
http://tinyurl.com/68xxmh

"Will you stop calling me "Silly Goose". "
"Ok, ..what would you like to be called then? Silly sausage, maybe?
'Fried Chicken, perhaps "?
"Yes, .. Hmmm, ...That sounds pretty good. You can call me Fried
Chicken. 'Chook' would be better though, it has that 'Chuck' about
it.... Thunder, ..rhymes with Chunder...

Chicken Man Stuart, .. Won't dare to answer the question, because he
can't, yet it goes to the very (chicken) heart of Plate Tectonics.

Exit Stuart, .."Help help, the Ship is Sinking, ..and I must go and
tell the King!"

A round of applause for our Stuartie here

Come on Stuart, ... are you not going to peck at this one?
What use is your warning centre when it doesn't even know what it's
warning people about?

You see? Your legitimacy's only as good as the ignorance of all those
camels down the other end of the coup, isn't it. Come on, ..everybody
knows you've got an answer, and you're just not telling us.. Till you
do, Barbara's hanging out in Paradise, .. on sulphur, which she finds
much more interesting than your last gaffe - the shrinking of
continents and the variable speeds of plate movement due to wandering
ridges - ..and Jo's complaining about the quality of rag-mags.

And it's *ALL YOUR FAULT* ...See?
No wonder Groenstein's putting up notices to warn you and your likes
off.

(Bloody dog in a manger - chicken in a coup, ..traipsing about on the
internet with all those rubbery dangleberries hanging off you, calling
them 'science'.)

You could do with a good trim.

At least tell us what the King has to say...