Old September 17th 15, 03:24 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Martin Brown

Default How many degrees in their orbit do the planets travel in oneEarth year?

On 17/09/2015 14:48, Lord Vath wrote:
On Wed, 16 Sep 2015 18:26:45 -0700 (PDT), palsing
wrote this crap:

On Wednesday, September 16, 2015 at 2:24:00 PM UTC-7, Lord Vath wrote:
On Wed, 16 Sep 2015 09:07:06 -0700 (PDT), palsing
wrote this crap:

On Tuesday, September 15, 2015 at 6:16:16 PM UTC-7, Lord Vath wrote:

How about if I say the square root of -1 doesn't exist?

Gottcha again! This is too easy.

You call that a logical response? As mentioned before, the square
root of -1 is DEFINED as being i, and the entire mathematical
community knows and understands this.

Then you admit that root -1 doesn't exist.

Not at all. You are evading the whole question. You stated,
unequivocally, that i = 1/2/.

I did no such thing. I merely pointed out that I wrote a proof that
could show that i=1/2. It's one of the oddities of mathematics.

No you lied when you claimed that you could prove it.
You didn't even know that log(e) = 1

How can anyone take you seriously. You are a fraud!

Got called on your bluff and have been blustering here ever since.
You are a pathological liar and a charlatan.

I called your bluff and challenged you to show your proof.
You than stated that you were unable to do this on this forum,
for some unknown reason.

It's not unknown to me. If you knew as much math as I do, you would
know that some math can't be done with text.

ROFL

--
Regards,
Martin Brown