Old December 21st 11, 07:22 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Rick Johnson[_2_]

Default M1 Halpha

On 12/19/2011 4:30 PM, Stefan Lilge wrote:
Recently I wanted to image something with my Meade 10" ACF and the only
target that came to my mind was M1.

Taken from the middle of Berlin with a 10" Meade ACF plus AP CCDT67 reducer
on a G11 mount, image scale 0.6"/pixel, Atik 383L+ camera, 7x10 and 6x20
minutes, Baader 7nm Halpha filter.
http://ccd-astronomy.de/temp6/M1Hacropgut.jpg

Just for fun I also put together a Ha:G:B using old colour data...
http://ccd-astronomy.de/temp6/M1cropHaGB.jpg

Stefan

Nice resolution.
Rick