Old October 19th 19, 03:05 AM posted to sci.space.history
Greg \(Strider\) Moore

Default Neil Armstrong Museum in Ohio

"Jeff Findley" wrote in message

In article , says...

In Jeff Findley
writes:

Yesterday, I went to the Neil Armstrong Museum in Wapakoneta, Ohio.

https://armstrongmuseum.org/

[snip... seconded and thirded as a solid recommendation]

misc note: they're closed on Monday...

Agreed. Check the website before making the drive out there (it's in
the middle of nowhere).

Yeah, we stopped there about 8 years ago with the family. If you don't know
to look for it you won't see know it's there.
Great place though.

Not too far away from the WACO Air Museum and the USAF Museum though.
So people traveling from far away can visit all three sites in a couple
of days (one for USAF Museum and another for the other two sites).

Jeff

IT Disaster Response -
https://www.amazon.com/Disaster-Resp...dp/1484221834/