Old September 23rd 10, 01:46 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Jeff Findley

Default Time to Think ?Horizontal? for Future Space Launches

In article d82da96a-39ad-47b2-915d-c97befe360f8
@x18g2000pro.googlegroups.com, says...
I agree, Jeff Pat and Fred are damn annoying and rude. My comment was
relevant to the horizontal take off and landing statement. I don't
see how that can be annoying and rude.

It wasn't relevant. Your napkin drawing takes off vertically and
ultimately lands vertically. It is not a horizontal take off and
horizontal landing vehicle, so your post was a clear thread-jack.

Jeff
--
The only decision you'll have to make is
Who goes in after the snake in the morning?