Old December 16th 08, 05:47 PM posted to sci.astro.fits
lsitongia

Default Cursor questions

I'm using the Cursor Iterator to dump and entire Header into a
StringBuffer (perhaps there's an easier way to do this; I simply want
to put the entire header into a database LOB field).

I find that cursor.hasNext() doesn't return false at the end of the
header as I expect it. The header ends with END. It looks like
hasNext keeps going and nextCard returns a Null.

Does this mean that there's a blank line after END, or something like
that? Do I need to use a check on the value from nextCard, that I
can't simply iterate with hasNext?

Thanks for your help,
==Leonard