Old September 14th 08, 05:44 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.environment
Fred J. McCall[_3_]

Default United States Falling Behind EVERYONE In Physics, Science, Rockets, EVERYTHING.

OM wrote:

:On Sun, 14 Sep 2008 13:29:42 GMT, phil hays
:wrote:
:
:If we want a rational discussion, we need to start with facts.
:
:...If you want a rational discussion, you won't find one arguing with
:Fred McCall. Again, just killfile him and be done with him. The troll
:isn't worth yours or anyone else's time.
:

Do you ever do ANYTHING other spew poisonous lies?

--
"You take the lies out of him, and he'll shrink to the size of
your hat; you take the malice out of him, and he'll disappear."