Old September 14th 08, 05:43 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.environment
Fred J. McCall[_3_]

Default United States Falling Behind EVERYONE In Physics, Science, Rockets, EVERYTHING.

phil hays wrote:

:Fred J. McCall wrote:
:
: phil hays wrote:
:
: :Fred J. McCall wrote:
: :
: : phil hays wrote: :
: : :Fred J. McCall wrote:
: : :
: : : In point of fact, it cost more to shut the supercollider project
: down : : than it would have cost to finish it. : : :This make me
: think you are yet another Republican. : :
: : This makes me think you're just another political shill. :
: :Republicans never apologize, and never admit they are wrong, they just
: :reply with more smears.
: :
:
: I note you haven't apologized, haven't admitted you are wrong, and are
: just replying with more smears.
:
:You did notice I replied with a reference, or did you?
:
:If we want a rational discussion, we need to start with facts. What did
:the newspapers print on the story in 1992? What does the Congressional
:Record have on the issue? But rational discussion is a liberal habit, now
:isn't it?
:

You think the Congressional Record is a reference? The Congressional
Record is almost pure fiction, by design.

"Rational discussion is a liberal habit"? On what planet?

:Or if one person in the discussion is a Republican, he asserts the
:Absolute Truth. Because he knows it. Anyone that disagrees is a dumb
:****. End of discussion. Nothing left to do. Need another hint?

No. You've shown you ARE a political shill.

Not interested in playing, thanks.

Need another hint?

--
"False words are not only evil in themselves, but they infect the
soul with evil."